Friday 12 November 2010

Hello World: An original tale of awesome

Okay, so I decided to get blogger, or blogspot, or whatever this is now that Google have bought it; another carcass stripped of flesh by the beast that is.
Hey, I love Google!

Anyways, I'll start off this introductory post with a self-portrait. (One eye is bigger than the other, in real life as well. Not that I'm making excuses...)


(obligatory depressed self-portrait face)

So yeah, I'll be trying the 'one-self-portrait-every-day-for-a-year-until-you-go-insane-from-looking-at-your-own-face-constantly-and-so-tear-it-off-and-place-it-above-your-mantlepiece-and-call-it-art' challenge. Yeah that one...

I don't have access to a scanner all the time so I might not be able to upload them on the day I do them, so you'll have to believe me when I say I haven't sneakily done two on one day to catch up.

Ramble, ramble, ramble, end.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment