Sunday 19 June 2011

So I finally finished that Portal 2 image. Thank god that's done. I couldn't bare to work any more on it. What's that? You want to pay $140 for Portal 2 DLC: Well now's your chance!


Also, here are some speeds [~1 to 2 hours] Yes, I consider that a 'speed paint'...compared to how long I usually take, which is normally bloody ages.



Also, ellipses in American English require a space between each of the periods, as well as the need to be followed by further punctuation if at the end of a sentence, so you could end up with four dots. Four! A whole four! I did not know that. Did you know that? I did not know that... 

1 comment:

  1. Some really good images here Ryan, really love the last one in the desert! Great colours and also very good composition =]

    ReplyDelete