Wednesday 26 January 2011

...hmph

Well, this week or so has not been a good week for self portraits. It's frustrating that I can't seem to maintain good quality work without becoming retarded in the drawing department after a while. Here they are anyways...

15/1/11
Part II
Really pissed myself off with this one. It started so well...I think this is a classic example of me not knowing when to stop so it's very messy and over worked. It just looks unclean and unpolished. A shame, as I rather liked some of the underlying texture work. Maybe I'll repaint this later.

16/1/11
 ...creepy.
17/1/11
It still counts!

18/1/11
Polygonal Lasso Get! 

19/1/11

20/1/11

21/1/11
I suppose this last one requires a little explanation. Basically the right and left sides were drawn separately then pieced together. Not sure what I was trying to achieve. Maybe, if I could consistently drawn proportions correctly? Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment