Thursday 3 February 2011

Al.chemy

Alchemy is a really awesome program and it's been sitting around on my pc for a while, collecting dust, so I thought I'd give it a bit of a spin again.
It's not really meant to be used to paint full pictures, but to generate ideas for images instead. I gave it a go anyway and here are the results. Also, it is bloody hard to try and get a likeness in that program...

2/2/11
Some weird Voldy nose going on here...

1/2//11

31/1/11

30/1/11
Mostly I just used the speed shapes but I also played around with the sound distortion feature which is where your strokes are affected by the music you are currently playing.
Also, to try to allow ideas to flow seamlessly from your mind onto the page there is no undo function, which is surprisingly liberating.

Website:
al.chemy.org

Also, watch some of the videos, they're pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment