Tuesday 1 February 2011

A better week

Well, not a great start to this set but with the most recent few I've just been having fun playing around with lots of texture and random shape brushes. It seems that when I don't care for the outcome, or simply just piss around, they tend to turn out better...

22/1/11

23/1/11

24/1/11
 Yeah....I think it's safe to say this was an 'off' day.

25/1/11
 Grumpeh Faic.

26/1/11
 A quick one here. Took around 5-10 mins.

27/1/11
 Trying a bit of pointillism. Looks a little flat I feel.

28/1/11
Part III - Proper Seraphim
 I've been getting back into Andrew Jones art again recently, so I thought I'd try some Android-esque stuff out. (Read: I used a shit ton of texture brushes)

29/1/11
Shiny gas mask ^__^

2 comments:

  1. You sir... are amazing.

    Love it. You make me wanna do digital art again but it will pale in comparison! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Android-inspired one is absolutely gorgeous, man! Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete